Superior Dust Suppression
Welcome To The Future Of Surface Preparation And Cleaning
Dustless Blasting equipment employs a mixture of water, air, and abrasive to clean and remove surface contaminants and coatings, providing a clean surface with no clinging dust.
- Less containment is required
- Blast in open environments, even when others are working nearby
- Less dust means more visibility, increasing worker safety
- Prevent surface contaminants and coatings from becoming airborne and being inhaled
- Compliant with OSHA standards
Call us directly: 314-644-4930
What Can Dustless Blasting Do For You?
OSHA recommends using a wet abrasive delivery method – such as Dustless Blasting – as a primary means of protecting workers. Unlike conventional blasting, Dustless is faster, less expensive, and cleaner.
Whether your building needs a refresh, or your have tough grime, rust and dirt build-up, our seasoned team of professionals and technicians are ready to take on your toughest jobs.
No Job Is Too Tough
- Remove graffiti, dirt and paint
- Bring stained concrete and building surfaces back to life
- Make wood look as good as when it was originally installed
- Power coat removal on parts and equipment